Grammar Practice


NARRATION CHANGE  

●     Sidda said, "He doesn't seem to me worse than the others we have had."  ● Then she said, "No throw the ball into the sky."  ●    "What is in the sky, Sidda?" Leela asked.  ●         "Have you done it?" asked Leela. 
●     Lady Lal said, "No, I am with my master." 
●     The poet said, "A wind came up our of the sea." 

VOICE CHANGE 

●     Make room for me. 
●     I gain the cove with the pushing prow. 
●     His company made her supremely happy. 
●     Did you put it in? 
●     Stop cracking safes. 
●     He wouldn't be allowed to sleep inside the house. 
●     I will have a new chain. 
Joining of Sentences.  
●     Mr. sivasanker was unable to make up his mind. He called his wife. 
●     He went to the cafe of one Mike Dol.He shook hands with Mike.
●     The warden gave him a cigar.He shook hands. 
●     Jimmy went to the planters hotel. He registered his name. 
●     She died. She had smile on his face. 
●     I saw the man. He is coming towards me. 


No comments

Theme images by Galeries. Powered by Blogger.